Friday

Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser

I know that I have been posting a favorites page every Friday but this week I am sharing something more important.

My friend Sariah has dedicated herself to raising $2,300 for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for the Cure! That is a lot of money and she is less than half way there. The walk is a 60 mile walk spread out over 3 days. The proceeds go to breast cancer research and community programs. 


If you find it in yourself to donate you can click on the image above to go to Sariah's 3 Day Walk Fundraising page. She writes about whom she is walking for and why she started walking.

I am also sponsoring her via a Scentsy Fundraiser. If you want to buy something for yourself here know that when you buy from "Sariah's 3-Day Walk Fundraiser" 25% of your order will go to Sariah's 3-Day Walk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment