Sunday

Out Of It

If it seems like all the posts lately were on auto pilot that's because they were! I have been nursing a cold for the last few days and haven't had much desire to get up off the couch let alone write any posts but I did get a few tiny things done that just needed getting caught up on.

  • Patched the holes and hung a shelf in the downstairs bathroom. 
  • Moved the turtle set up out into the garage :) 
  • Painted a sign for the master bedroom.
  • Started downsizing the office so it will fit in the closet. 
  • Worked on getting the yard/house ready for winter. 
  • Sorted though all the girls laundry and found all the stuff that's too small (shoes are next on the list)
  • Painted the soon-to-be closet office


I'm sure there's more but it's 2:15 am my time and I am still working on this cold so off to bed I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment