Monday

Groupon

*Sorry about the 3 posts on Friday, I'm still working on this new Blogger set up* 

If you haven't gotten on the trend of deal sites like Groupon you are missing out! 
Spring is in the air and planting is soon to come. 
When I saw a Groupon for $15 for $30 to our local nursery I wanted to snatch it up right away!


But see that $5 discount on the right under Purchase History? 
(you might have to click on it to enlarge) 

That's thanks to this little guy:


You click on him to go to a wheel you can spin to get discounts on your Groupons and gain access to even more deals! 

That made my Groupon $10 for $30 worth of plants!!! Whoot! 

And what did I get you ask?

2 Nonstop Yellow Begonias for planters.


2 Bleading Hearts to match the one I already have growing in the backyard.


....and 2 Mojito Mints! I can't wait to try out some virgin mojitos! 


We did go over the $30 by $2 and some change but that's still not bad at all. 

The official plant date for Anchorage Alaska is Memorial Day but our house is usually about 10 degrees warmer so I start sticking stuff in the ground on Mothers Day, kind of like a treat to myself. 









No comments:

Post a Comment