Friday

A New Favorite

Wanna know something I have totally fallen in love with?

 

Photo Source

 

I just can not get enough of these cups! I got my first one in a kit they gave out at Scentsy Convention last year and I’ve been hooked ever since. I have always been a straw kind of gal but I especially love that these have a stopper on them that keeps the straw from coming out. The screw on lid with a seal steals my glance too. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve folded a to go cup in half and the lid popped off making a huge mess. I love that they are reusable and dishwasher safe.

I have 3 of them. The Scentsy one, one that we got at Joel’s company picnic, and one I used my Old Navy Rewards to get. So I haven’t bought any of them!

My favorite part is that I drink more water when they are around. That’s always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment